The 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INSTRUMENTATION, COMMUNICATIONS, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING (ICICI-BME) 2011
Institut Teknologi Bandung, November 8-9, 2011
You're cordially invited to attend the 2nd International Conference on instrumentation, Communication, Information Technology and Biomedical Engineering (ICICI-BME) 2011, which will be held November 8-9, 2011 in Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia.
This biennial meeting is organized by Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), in cooperation with Indonesian Sensor and Actuator System Society (ISASS), and Indonesian Biomedical Engineering (IBES). These are dedicated to the presentation and discussion of the latest developments and ideas in instrumentation, measurements, communication, information technology and biomedical engineering.
Scope of topics consist of :
- Signal Processing and Communication
- Data Acquisition,
- Analog and Digital Signal,
- Compressive Sensing,
- Imaging and Image Processing,
- Pattern Recognition,
- Neural and Fuzzy technologies,
- System Identification and Control,
- Communication Networks,
- Wireless Comm: RF and IF,
- Power Line Comm.
- Design and Theory
- System Design,
- Communication Theory,
- Biomedical Informatics,
- Modeling and Simulation,
- Sensor and Actuator Design,
- Physical and Chemical Effects,
- Biosensor & Design,
- System Design,
- Self Test and Built-in Test,
- Fault Tolerance and Diagnosis,
- Integrated and Intelligent System,
- Micro systems,
- Innovative concepts.
Systems and Applications
- Automobiles Applications,
- Flight Applications,
- Space Sciences,
- Manufacturing Automation,
- Process, Manufacturing and Control,
- Reactor Safety,
- Automated test and Meansurement,
- Autonomous System,
- Intelligent Building,
- Biomedical Applications,
- Biomedical Engineering Instrumentation,,
- E-Health, Tele-Health and Telemedicine,
- Biomechanics and Rehabilitation Engineering.
The official language of the conference is English. Accepted paper will be published in ICICI-BME 2011 Proceedings that included in IEEE Xplore and indexed by scopus. Selected papers will be published in one of the following journals: Journal of eHealth Technology and Application, International Journal of E-Health
and Medical Communications (IJEHMC), ITB journal on ICT, ITB Journal on Engineeering, ITB Journal on Science, Indonesian Journal of Physics.
- Full paper submission: June 25, 2011
- Author notification of accepted paper: September 12, 2011
- Final manuscript due date: September 24, 2011
For more detail information, please visit our web site:http://icici-bme.itb.ac.id/
You could forward this information to your colleagues who need. It is our great pleasure to invite you to attend ICICI-BME 2011, and joint with us in conference and or exhibition.
Comittee of ICICI-BME 2011