Dengarkan apa yang dikatakan oleh ilmuwan muslim DR. Mohammed Ali Al-Bayati :Get All the Facts: HIV Does Not Cause AIDS
The AIDS establishments have spent the last twenty years focusing on the HIV and not on the real causes of AIDS. The correct approach for investigating the cause(s) of a disease is by evaluating all medical evidence that considers infectious, chemical, nutritional, and metabolic factors. As a pathologist and a toxicologist, I evaluated the published literature on the worldwide AIDS epidemic and found that HIV does not cause AIDS. In my book “Get All the Facts: HIV Does Not Cause AIDS”, I described the multifactorial causes of AIDS in the world and explained the pathogenesis of AIDS in different risk groups [Mohammed Ali Al-Bayati, 'Get All The Facts: HIV does not cause AIDS' Toxi-Health International, Dixon CA 1999, 183 pages ISBN 0-9673536-0-2]. My findings include:
1) The HIV-hypothesis is not supported. HIV is a harmless virus in both the in vivo and the in vitro settings.
2) AIDS in drug users and homosexuals in the U.S. and Europe is actually caused by the heavy ancillary use of glucocorticoids and other immunosuppressive agents to medically treat the wide range of chronic serious illnesses of the respiratory system, gastrointestinal system, and other organs, malnutrition, release of endogenous cortisol, and opportunistic infections in these persons. The appearance of "AIDS" in the U.S. and Europe has coincided with the approval of glucocorticoid aerosoll use in 1976, the introduction of crack cocaine, the use of heroin by inhalation, and the use of alkyl nitrites by homosexuals to enhance sexual activities.
3) AIDS in hemophiliacs is related to the use of corticosteroids and other immunosuppressive agents to prevent the development of antibodies for factors VIII and IX and to treat other chronic illnesses such as joint disease.
4) AIDS in people receiving blood and/or tissue is related to the use of glucocorticoids to prevent reactions of transfusion and tissue rejection, and to treat other illnesses.
5) AIDS in infants and children is caused by their exposure to drugs and corticosteroids in utero and their exposure to corticosteroids used after birth to treat their chronic illnesses.
6) AIDS in Africa is caused by malnutrition, release of endogenous cortisol, and opportunistic diseases. Atrophy in the lymphoid tissue in people suffering from malnutrition has been known since 1925. Malnutrition causes severe atrophy in the thymus and lymphoid organs and impairs the function of the T cells. These changes are reversible by feeding. The size of the thymus in malnourished children increased from 20% of normal to 107% of normal, following nine weeks of feeding.
7) Kaposi's sarcoma (KS) and lymphoma are induced by the use of steroids and drugs, and the release of endogenous cortisol. They are not caused by a slow virus. KS is reversible upon the termination of treatment with immunosuppressive agents prior to metastasis.
The medications currently used to treat patients with AIDS, such as AZT, protease inhibitors, and glucocorticoids, are highly toxic. They can even cause AIDS in asymptomatic patients, and make the disease worse in patients with AIDS. These drugs do not have any therapeutic value, and their use must be discontinued immediately.
9) Damage to the immune system is rapidly reversible after removal of the true insulting agent or treatment of the true causes. For example. a) The CD4+ T cells of 1075 HIV+ pregnant women increased from 426/uL to 596/uL in six months by giving these women a balanced diet. This also improved the outcome of their pregnancy; and b) The reduction in CD4+ T cells in HIV+ homosexuals was also reversed by the cessation of treatment with glucocorticoids.
My findings have been reviewed and supported by scientists and physicians. Below are the links to some of these articles and reviews:http://www.toxi-health.com; http://www.mercola.com/2001/jul/11/aids2.htm; http://www.rethinkingaids.com/Archive/2001/index.htm; www.aliveandwell.org/index.php?page=study http://www.whale.to/a/bayati2.html