SOLUSI247 is an integrated Information Communication Technology (ICT) company, which established on July, 2000. The name of 247 represents a 24 hour 7 day. It signifies the Company commitment to deliver a total solution to the customer with up-to-date technology and fast information delivery.
At the beginning SOLUSI247 simply provided ORACLE RDBMS consultancy and built ORACLE tools and technology base for all kinds of industry and market. As a matter of fact, the technology continued to grow and turn narrower to telecommunication industry and Radar systems.
After several years of service, most of major Telecommunication Enterprises in Indonesia become SOLUSI247 costumers such as TELKOM, TELKOMSEL, EXCELCOM, INDOSAT, BAKRIE TELECOM, AXIS (NTS).
Today SOLUSI247 is recognized as a highly qualified total solution provider that helps Company improve their business with innovative technologies and IT management practices that drive efficiency and top line growth.
In order to utilize advance technology behind the solutions, SOLUSI247 was setup partnership with ORACLE, SUN MICROSYSTEMS, IBM, IRI-Cosort and other world class IT Vendors.
Today many of SOLUSI247 solutions was build base on best and latest technology, for instance in Data warehouse (DB2, Oracle 10g, Greenplum), Business Intelligence (Oracle BI, Cognos, Business Object), ETL implementation (Datastage, Kettle), Telco BSS and OSS using Oracle PL/SQL, Java, C, Cosort.
With commitment to community development and corporate technology, the company gearing up another year of continued progress, excellent performance and accelerating momentum of entering Initial Public Offering (IPO).
In line of our rapid growth, we are looking for most hardworking candidates to join us for the following positions:
• Drafting, based on work instructions, standard methods and techniques of the technical detailed design, to give the technical specifications for the systems to be developed
• Monitor consistency of functional and technical specifications and implementation
• Build on the basis of the technical design software, build test environments, preparing and executing test plans so that the software can be delivered in accordance with the technical and functional specifications
• Establish and maintain progam & system documentation in accordance with the standards & guidelines
• Contributes specific knowledge to managers & customers inside & outside the project
• Providing assistance operational progam issues and adapting progams so that it leads to a structural solutions
• Supply contributions to the preparation of test plans
• Run, based on work instructions, standard methods and techniques, the module test and system test, the guidance and support of user, administrators and production acceptance test, in order to test the required functionality and quality on performance and availability in the functional system and technical design (filling output files, execute test cases (dynamic) and audits and investigations (static), reviewing test result, and capture of findings)
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related IT Discipline
• Min. 3-5 years' experience with java development including 1 year in scrum environment
• Experience with Agile development methodologies/Scrum (also certified)
• Have experience in security in JEE, Web and Design Patterns
• Good command in English both oral & writing
• Preferably have Bank experience
• Have knowledge in :
a. Java J2EE
b. Spring and Spring MVC, version 2.5 + (annotation -based)
c. Portal development using spring portlet MVC and Portlets
d. Test Frameworks Junit and EasyMock/Mockito
e. View technology/templating, such as JSP, Freemarker, Velocity
f. WAS, subversion, Jira, Selenium/Fitnesse, SOA/Web
• Services, Freemarker, XHTML pages, Sonar, Maven 2/3, Hibernate
• Ready to work in Netherland
Applicants should submit their application letters with resume, references and recent photograph to:
PT. Dua Empat Tujuh
Segitiga Emas Business Park Unit No. 4-5
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 6
Jakarta Selatan 12940
or e-mail :