SOLUSI247 is an integrated Information Communication Technology (ICT) company, which established on July, 2000. The name of 247 represents a 24 hour 7 day. It signifies the Company commitment to deliver a total solution to the customer with up-to-date technology and fast information delivery.
At the beginning SOLUSI247 simply provided ORACLE RDBMS consultancy and built ORACLE tools and technology base for all kinds of industry and market. As a matter of fact, the technology continued to grow and turn narrower to telecommunication industry and Radar systems.
After several years of service, most of major Telecommunication Enterprises in Indonesia become SOLUSI247 costumers such as TELKOM, TELKOMSEL, EXCELCOM, INDOSAT, BAKRIE TELECOM, AXIS (NTS).
Today SOLUSI247 is recognized as a highly qualified total solution provider that helps Company improve their business with innovative technologies and IT management practices that drive efficiency and top line growth.
In order to utilize advance technology behind the solutions, SOLUSI247 was setup partnership with ORACLE, SUN MICROSYSTEMS, IBM, IRI-Cosort and other world class IT Vendors.
Today many of SOLUSI247 solutions was build base on best and latest technology, for instance in Data warehouse (DB2, Oracle 10g, Greenplum), Business Intelligence (Oracle BI, Cognos, Business Object), ETL implementation (Datastage, Kettle), Telco BSS and OSS using Oracle PL/SQL, Java, C, Cosort.
With commitment to community development and corporate technology, the company gearing up another year of continued progress, excellent performance and accelerating momentum of entering Initial Public Offering (IPO).
In line of our rapid growth, we are looking for most hardworking candidates to join us for the following positions:
Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. Maintain and modify programs.
• Male / Female
• D3 / S1 Informatics Engineerings, Computer Science
• Freshgraduate or last semester at university are welcome
• Have knowledge in :
Operating System : LINUX
Database : Oracle, My SQL
Programming : PL / SQL / C / C++ / Java/PHP, HTML5,CSS, Bootsrap
• Can work under minimum supervision
• Hard working with good attitude, good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, discipline
• Location : Jakarta, Surabaya & Yogyakarta
Location : Jakarta
• Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
• Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
• Test and develop programming modifications.
• Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
• Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users
• Maintain standards compliance
• Creating technical specifications and test plans;
• Working closely with other team members, such as project managers, systems analysts, quality assurance/control and technical writer;
• Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
• Deliver development module/s on-time and to specification with an appropriate level of quality.
• Collaborate with technical writers to create customer-relevant documentation.
2. Support Surveillance (OPS)
IT support surveillance officers monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organization.
They may install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
Depending on the size of the organization, a support surveillance officer’s role may spans one or more areas of expertise.
• Computer Science fresh graduate / final semester student
• Technical skill: Oracle (pl/sql) / Java, C would be an advantage
• Strong knowledge in Linux
• Willing to work the night shift (the working hours is adjustable to accommodate student’s program)
• Willing to work on holiday
• Can work under minimum supervision
• Self starter
• monitoring and maintaining computer systems, networks and applications;
• talking staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone;
• troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults, providing support, including procedural documentation;
• following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
• supporting the roll-out of new applications;
• responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
• working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
• prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;
• rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals (e.g., software developers);
• conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
3. RF&Electronic engineer / design engineer
• Bachelor of Science degree or higher
• 2 years experience in the design of RF and Microwave
• Strong skills in filters, amplifiers, mixers, oscillators, both theory and practice
• Strong skills in RF simulator (ADS Momentum, HFSS/CST microwave studio)
• Strong Knowledge in microwave theory and electronic circuit
• Hands on RF measuring methods ( Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator,
• Vector Network Analyzer)
• Having experience to fabricate PCB is a plus
• Having experience on PCB layout (Eagle/Altium) is a plus
• Having experience on SMT & Wave Soldering is a plus
• Possess and overall understanding of the product development and product realization processes
• Possess good command of English in both verbal and written
• Possess a detailed understanding and extensive experience in board-level design
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
4. Technical Writer
• Female, single, max 27 years old
• D3/S1 Computer Science, System Information
• Excellent English is _a must_
• Have basic knowledge for Syntax SQL, Syntax OS
• Good analysis and strong in documentation
• Minimal 1 year experience in similar position
Applicants should submit their application letters with resume, day time contact number, copy of ID and recent photograph to:
PT. Dua Empat Tujuh
Segitiga Emas Business Park Unit No. 4-5
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 6
Jakarta Selatan 12940
or e-mail :